Eucliwood Hellscythe Pictures, Images and PhotosHidan no Aria Pictures, Images and PhotosHaruna Pictures, Images and Photos
They're fighting over me LOLXD

Sunday, September 18, 2011

[ Anime ] Hidan no Aria / Aria the Scarlet Ammo


OK ... For starters, this is one of my favorite animes ... that's why this goes for my first post. XD

Genre: Romantic Comedy, Action, Ecchi

Status: Complete
Episodes: 12 + 1 (secret episode XD)



Recommendation:

Have you ever thought of enrolling to a school where the courses involve controlling crime and performing investigations and you can even legally bring your own gun (sweet!)? Then I recommend you to watch this anime. I'm sure you're gonna like this especially if you're in to girls with guns. Add up this ability called Hysteria Mode where you become BADASS when you're aroused, I'm not a sexist but I really find this fun. Another addition is the characters' ancestors. You'll find this fun to watch, the anime was a bit rushed compared to the manga but I still personally like this. They say this anime is generic but personally I haven't watched Shakugan no Shana yet (LOL). So, need I say more?



Synopsis:

Kinji Tōhyama is a student at Tokyo Butei High, a universal educational facility. At this school, students undertake special training in order to learn the path of the Butei, which is a national qualification permitting its holders to arm themselves and capture criminals. The Butei were established to counter the worsening crime conditions, with training in various specialized fields. One day, Kinji decides to quit the Academy, until he is mysteriously attacked by the Butei Killer, a notorious criminal hunting down Butei with passion. The elite Assault prodigy Aria H. Kanzaki comes to his rescue. From this point on, Kinji's future as a Butei changes drastically.



Characters:
Kinji Tohyama






Aria H. Kanzaki















Riko Mine
Shirayuki Hotogi
REKI

No comments:

Post a Comment